Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "where will we be in the table after tonight's game?" thread

Where will we be in the table after tonight's game?

• 18th

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • 19th

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • 20th

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • 21st

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • 22nd

Votes: 33 32.4%

• Total voters

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The table looks grim. It was acceptable when we were at Withdean but I think this is the most we've underachieved in my time supporting the Albion.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
The table looks grim. It was acceptable when we were at Withdean but I think this is the most we've underachieved in my time supporting the Albion.

how long is that? 3 years?

21 years actually.

Sorry doesn't compute. You are saying that being in Championship (admittedly after a poor start in terms of points haul) is largest underachievement in last 21 years? Some would suggest this was more a JCL comment

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Sorry doesn't compute. You are saying that being in Championship (admittedly after a poor start in terms of points haul) is largest underachievement in last 21 years? Some would suggest this was more a JCL comment

I'm saying being in this league position in the Championship when we have a great stadium, big attendances and an amazing training ground is a big underachievement. The years of struggle in league one and two were not underachievement as the club was a shambles off the pitch.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sadly I think our strikers will draw a blank and our defence will opened up at will. 3-0 defeat. Sami will defend the result saying we had 79 shot to their 3 (with 78 being from outside the box). Fulham win, Birmingham draw, we drop to 22nd. Ernest to go on a RAMPAGE

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Just to throw into the mix that we have not won a single game in October since promotion from League 1

Our last win in October was "The nightmare on London Road"

We played OK-ish against Forest, Watford and Cardiff, so at least a point tonight I think. We don't have the squad to be anything other than also-rans this season but we can still pull off a backs-to-the-wall victory, and it would be entirely logical it happened tonight after recent near misses, so 18th for me. But it's the home game on Saturday that's the make or break, not this one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here