Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want to replace Hyypia?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What about Uwe Rosler if he gets the sack before Hyypia ???
I wanted him as our manager before we appointed to Garcia but I'm not so sure now :shrug:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Who we want and who we end up with are two different things. I don't believe for one second Hyypia was first choice, but I believe he was someone who would work under the current set up....Personally I would get rid of the lot, that means Jones and Burke and I would go to Pullis and offer him a 5 year deal. But that will never happen, we would just get another yes man and continue our slide. We need an experienced manager to manage our football club, not a head coach or a director of football.....Hasn't the penny dropped yet???...This continental style of running a football club does not work in the championship.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Backing SH, for now. But Moyes wants a job. Used to working to strict budgets, and needs to rebuild his reputation. It won't happen in a guzillion years, but someone of that ilk I guess.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Sean Dyche.

When Burnley are stupid enough to sack him in a desperate attempt to stay up.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I very much like Sami, he's a new manager and has a lot to learn. But do the players have a lot to learn also? Now that is the question. And the answer is yes. Of course they do. I'm 100% behind Sami and the squad. It is up to them to achieve success.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I wouldn't be averse to seeing Moyes - he could be tempted by the fact that everything we have is state of the art, and we have potential. If he can give us that "big time mentality", we can repair his reputation and hit the highs that TB wants to achieve.

Won't happen mind. But it's a nice thought!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
One name I havent seen so far.... Chris Hughton. Every club he's been at he's done ok, and has had success at championship level, and hasn't been afraid to drop back down. I'd definitely be happy to see him take over

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Adkins - a tool who would nevertheless get us promoted.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
i don't want a young manager who is using us as his learning experience, for once and if we decide on a new approach, get an experienced manager who wants goals instead of pretty football

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I very much like Sami, he's a new manager and has a lot to learn. But do the players have a lot to learn also? Now that is the question. And the answer is yes. Of course they do. I'm 100% behind Sami and the squad. It is up to them to achieve success.

I thought you had been on the:drink: initially -----then I realised you don't see us often do you - that can be the only reason to spout that Shakespearean crap.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think it's easy to forget that most of the managers we would like are, understandably, with other clubs, and are unlikely to come running to us.

Anyway, let's give it a bit more time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here