Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the reason for your username?

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I am a person from the County of Sussex.

Sussex.gif
We Wunt Be Druv! punk:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mine came about because I could never decide if my girlfriend was a lemon or a.............what is it?

A quite random nickname I was handed at high school, given in recognition of my goalkeeping skills ie "good enough to be the vatican's reserve keeper." It never really stuck other than on here, but a few of my mates recall it every now and then when we meet up!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
At one point with NSC you entered your username as you posted - hence the thread filled with posts from various Pete's.

I kind of preferred it in those days. Less 'cult of personality' involved, although there were still a few back then.

I became Trufflehound because I ran out of Pete puns...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I come prepared with the white suit and stethoscope listen to your hear beat delete, beep beep beep, your insurance was high but my price is cheap.

Lyrics from Blue Flowers by Dr Octagon, probably one of the coolest hip hop songs ever.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Play on my surname and a nickname I was given. Also the name of a fantastic synth I would like to own one day.

I do love the sound of a Mellotron - fab on some Bruford/Wetton-era King Crimson ...

I've said too much, haven't i?

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Liverpool were my first love, from 1973 through to 2001, the last 5 years of which I had a season ticket in the lower centenary but I stopped going when my children arrived as it took too much out of the weekend with the travel.

Brighton had always been my second team and my Dad took me to a few games in the 80's and I stood in the North Stand for a number of games with mates through the early 90's. Became a season ticket holder for 5 years at Withdean through to 2006 and then from the opening of the Amex. I'm immersed in all things Albion these days and now tend to view LFC as my second team, but I wanted a user name that linked the two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here