Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No width no strikers no charachter - Bye bye Sami

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Bye bye Sami. Why play Lua Lua centre Mid? Why bring on Mc Court and not give him freedom. Im sorry but the board and Sami need to take the jump and make him resign. ****ing useless. We are a team awaiting relegation. Sell a great striker and replace with a load of incompetent midgets.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Going to bounce this thread till the Fin is gone. So prob till Tues.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
If you're so clever what would you have done differently today?

McCourt had what ever freedom he wanted. LuaLua had no luck on the wing when he tried there.

How is it Sami's fault Greer slips, they get semi lucky with the goal and then play 10 organised players behind the ball for the rest of the game.

I though Sami made the right changes at half time to win the game. Unfortunately again we give away a silly goal and then our strikers fail to score again.

I'm not sure it's his fault we sold Ulloa (who personally think is overrated)

I would like to see Sami keep his job for a least a season. We need some stability, we won't get relegated and I still hunk we'll finish top half maybe ever top 10.

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing

McCourt had what ever freedom he wanted. LuaLua had no luck on the wing when he tried there.

How is it Sami's fault Greer slips, they get semi lucky with the goal and then play 10 organised players behind the ball for the rest of the game.

I though Sami made the right changes at half time to win the game. Unfortunately again we give away a silly goal and then our strikers fail to score again.

I would like to see Sami keep his job for a least a season. We need some stability, we won't get relegated and I still hunk we'll finish top half maybe ever top 10.

Bloody hell can I have some of what you are smoking

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Top 10? No chance. He is gone in 8 days anyway.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

How many Stella's have you consumed ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You type shit

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Top 10!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Wow. I recommend plenty of water, a dark room and plenty of paracetamol. Sleep all day tomorrow and see how you feel on Monday

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Losing one of the club's best ever goalkeepers and a Premier League quality centre forward are the main reasons for Brighton's disappointing start to the season in the Championship. Most clubs in the Championship would have a negative kickback from losing their best 2 players and the players brought in do not compare favourably.

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
the club has spent a lot christ are you a recent fan do you not remember signing gary hart for a set of kit and a grand some of us appreciate where we have come from and it is the managers fault we are doing badly after all he does the tactics i would predict new manager and we would fly up the table with the squad

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
What I do find interesting about playing budgets etc is that apparently we didn't 'need' to sell Ulloa, yet Barber in his War and Peace dictats yesterday admitted that player sales were being used to shore up the losses?

So which is it, Ulloa did really have to be sold, and we couldn't afford to keep Koosh, or have the recruitment team failed in their attempts to adequately replace Ulloa?

I think most fans could accept the truth, so long as we were told.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ulloa over rated? You what!

This. Although I have to admire the guy who said that for sticking to his guns. Loads of dicks on here were questioning Ulloa's quality last season. Even after proving them all wrong in the Premier League this guy's still coming out with stuff like this. Consistent.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

...........we'll finish top half maybe even top 10.

Three excuses in one sentence! All of the above are entirely normal things that happen in football week in, week out, we have to be able to overcome 'luck' like this and create our own good luck, that is what good sides do. We are currently not good enough, as manager Sami IS responsible, that is what he is paid for.

As for the second bit? Not with Sami this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here