Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Toxteth O'Grady

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought he actually looked quite good as not really seen him play.

Hold up play was miles better than some of our other forwards.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Held it up well for sure. Still doesn't look a goal threat but certainly added something.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Yes. However the way he runs annoys me. When he's warming up running down the touch-line he looks like he's just got off a packed Excelsior coach on the way to the Norfolk Broads and trying to leg it to the loo at the nearest service station without shitting himself and all whilst balancing a hardback book on his head. Strange.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think he could be a decent threat if played in a more central role and there were some runners behind.

I'd give him more chances for sure

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Sorry I thought he was awful today, Had the first touch of a donkey with a lead boot and never really seemed aware of where the ball was. Yes he's got some bulk and puts himself about but you need more than that at this level.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Sorry I thought he was awful today, Had the first touch of a donkey with a lead boot and never really seemed aware of where the ball was. Yes he's got some bulk and puts himself about but you need more than that at this level.

I have to agree with you. I thought his first touch was heavy

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
"But he scored 15 for Barnsley"

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I thought he did alright - admittedly that's not a great comparison when everyone else around him was shite, but I thought he was willing and held up play well.

Also glad/horrified that it was him tracking back for the second goal. Good work on his part, ****ing atrocious on everyone else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here