Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We got 3 shots on target and 12 off, just as well we've been working on shooting practice during the international break.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The guest pie was magnificent! :bowdown:

If it was sausage and baked bean pie it was fantastic but if , as Iwas told, it was sausage MASH and baked bean someone forgot the potato's

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
How he managed to not find one of the 3 unmarked Albion players from 15 yards late in the game baffles me?

Ithought that was a perfect example of how to thread the ball through a group of players. Now he just needs to learn that its the opposition players he's supposed to take out of the game

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Positives? Hmmm. I didn't crash my car on the drive home and I had a very tasty cold roast pork sandwich with a glass of malt in front of the telly.

The game was almost unremittingly dreadful. Paddy's mazy run and incisive through balls were probably the only thing I actually enjoyed. While I still leapt to my feet when GG scored, I can't in all honesty say I got much enjoyment from his goal; partly because it further emphasised that we can only score from set pieces, but mostly because I was as confident as it's possible to be that we wouldn't score again.

We were woeful. Just woeful.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We score goals from set pieces - especially corners. Well done GG today for that and Dunk in other games.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Had a traffic free drive down, got a cracking parking space and it then went rapidly down hill!

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Thought O'Grady played with a lot passion, clearly not our best player but it was good to see someone who looked like they were giving it their all yesterday!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I thought Stockdale looked dodgy as ever, why did we sign him when we have a talented England under 19 keeper, why not play him, why did we get bennett on loan when chicksen is properly as good as him, why get in holla yes he is decent but is no better than ince who was our young player of year last season now cant get a game, why did we sign o grady, baldock and counago when none of them look at all good enough for this standard.
I think these signings could have been spent on better players such as a proven striker, young centre back and a winger.
in yesterdays game the best player was Lua Lua who worked hard and played well, i think dunk was also okay the rest very very poor.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I thought Stockdale looked dodgy as ever, why did we sign him when we have a talented England under 19 keeper, why not play him, why did we get bennett on loan when chicksen is properly as good as him, why get in holla yes he is decent but is no better than ince who was our young player of year last season now cant get a game, why did we sign o grady, baldock and counago when none of them look at all good enough for this standard.
I think these signings could have been spent on better players such as a proven striker, young centre back and a winger.
in yesterdays game the best player was Lua Lua who worked hard and played well, i think dunk was also okay the rest very very poor.

My take on it is they signed as many as they could disregarding ability in the hope that at least 1 might come good ... sadly the jury is still out on all of them apart from Toko who looks like he will never get a game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here