Votes: 173 40.9%
  • back him

Votes: 145 34.3%
  • fence

Votes: 105 24.8%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
But wouldnt it be fair to give him some time, if he is under immediate pressure from the off, the chances are failure will be the way it goes, he needs some decent amount of time and good all round backing from fans and staff alike............we wont go down in my opinion, that said we won't be in the top 6 either, but re-building with limited finances is not easy, it will take time IMO.

The club and staff do need stability to achive success.

Your right in away along with my concerns that he may not have the experience to galvanise the squad to turn these draws and defeats into victories. It's a very tuff call and one to be made by better men than me or NSC. I fear it is the devil or the deep blue sea sceniro, however very very important that the powers that be get it right. I feel the bums on seat factor will deal the ultimate death card not the future prospects of a manager we live in very much the here and now society and all that entails.... No patience.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
IN but changes need to be made in training - we're trying the same thing week after week and it simply doesn't work!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Out.

Before today anyone who mentioned the R word would have been laughed at.

Watching Hypias body language at the end, I actually think he could take us down. I would not be in the least bit surprise to see him go by mutual consent in the next week or so.

Tony Bloom is a legend and great at what he does, but I think its time for someone else to pick a manager.

We need an experienced British manager.... a dinosaur to some people

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I hardly post anymore but felt compelled to vote OUT. I was not happy with the appointment from the start but decided to give him until the end of October. He is simply not ticking any boxes and todays performance was woeful!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Who might you suggest then, and which game changing players shall this Messiah bring?

Personally I'd have Oscar back like a shot to bring some organisation to the squad, but in the meantime without checking which managers are available I'd appreciate a manager who plays to our strengths and doesn't expect players to spend all their time covering other positions they are not used too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Your right in away along with my concerns that he may not have the experience to galvanise the squad to turn these draws and defeats into victories. It's a very tuff call and one to be made by better men than me or NSC. I fear it is the devil or the deep blue sea sceniro, however very very important that the powers that be get it right. I feel the bums on seat factor will deal the ultimate death card not the future prospects of a manager we live in very much the here and now society and all that entails.... No patience.

Good reply and reasoned content, I have given good rep as a result :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I would be inclined to blame the board rather than the manager. Our team is not good enough.

I didn't go today so maybe our tactics were terrible and we looked hopeless, but I think we've been playing decent stuff recently despite the results, we are just obviously lacking a quality striker. The board are the ones sanctioning the signings, hence I believe they should bear the brunt of the blame for our current position. The loan window is still open..

Having said all of this, our team may not be as strong as it was last season but we certainly shouldn't be where we are in the table, and if you aren't getting results you're bound to come under pressure.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sorry to say this but the tactics are inept, but the team could be good. We are playing 2 at the back and 8 wandering around like lost headless chickens. Time to go now sadly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Needs 6 points from the next 3 games to prove himself in my opinion

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Many people were saying the team was a top 6 team not that long ago, and now it seems everyone thinks they are useless. Perhaps it is the manager.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
We are going nowhere under him, he has no experience in this league and we need to save this season so he has to go.
He can also take his Welsh sidekick with him.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Wheel give him 3 games. If he does does win at least one of them I think wheel have to tell him he's finnish!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Back him, simply because as discussed on here many times, the squad quality (including loanees) is shockingly poor compared to 18 months ago. That is absolutely not Hyppia's fault, with TB and Burke calling the shots.

We've lost Barnes, Ulloa, Hammond, Kuzschak, Upson, Orlandi, Vicente, Lopez, Bridge, Buckley, El-Abd, Bridcutt. There may be some players in that list that some disliked at the time, but compared to now, we've gone from feast-to-famine and at the same time have lost some fighters and leaders.

I don't think the likes of Lennon and Symons, praised because they're immediately getting wins, could get goals and wins out of CMS, COG, Baldock, JFC, LuaLua. The Bolton and Fulham squads still include many players of PL experience and quality.

The fault for this mess lies firmly with the Board. FFP must be complied with, but how come Bournemouth and Derby playing fast, passing and scoring football, with quality in their squads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here