Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samrah

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
What happens if you do actually wet the bed due to some sort of medical condition, are you offended by the term? Do you feel embarassed when it is bought up?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Said that it is no good the club being Premier League ready when there is no investment in better quality players. Remarks aimed at the board. Also said that the current crowds we are getting will rapidly dwindle if performances like todays carry on. Also has a little dig at the tickets sold against people actually there issue. I thought the man was saying exactly what many have been thinking or saying for a little while with the seeming lack of investment in the squad and we are very much going backwards.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Said that it is no good the club being Premier League ready when there is no investment in better quality players. Remarks aimed at the board. Also said that the current crowds we are getting will rapidly dwindle if performances like todays carry on. Also has a little dig at the tickets sold against people actually there issue. I thougt the man was saying exactly what many have been thinking or saying for a little while with the seeming lack of investment in the squad and we are very much going backwards.

Good man. Hard to disagree. Where did he say this?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not much to argue against, really.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I think he is a sad case
Nose put well out of joint...no longer one of the inner clique

Fair enough to criticise Sami's style, but on the phone in he repeatedly slagged off
Tony Bloom
The same TB who provided the wonderful stadium, and great Training Academy, at massive expense

Something I might add his pal Dick Knight, ( another bitter man) failed to do

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here