Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deep Trouble

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Even those who have been saying we will turn it around because performances have been ok have got to now admit we are in a relegation battle?

No league goals from a striker and only one from a midfielder in nearly two months!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agreed. Quarter of the season gone, and only 1 goal in the league from our impotent strike force. This season is Mickey Adams mk2 all over again

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Even those who have been saying we will turn it around because performances have been ok have go to now admit we are in a relegation battle?

No league goals from a striker and only one from a midfielder in nearly two months!

No way.

We will finish much further up the table.

I agree that the promotion hopes will die soon if we don't start scoring asap, but TB will buy us a striker or two that can score in January if needed to avoid any relegation nonsense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No way.

I agree that the promotion hopes will die soon if we don't start scoring asap, but TB will buy us a striker or two that can score in January if needed to avoid any relegation nonsense.

I'm not sure he will given our success of this summers recruitment of strikers...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't understand why the club aren't dipping into the loan market. All replacements signed in the summer have been inferior to last seasons squad. I've thought we may go down for a while and it's looking more likely as each game passes.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
No way.

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You can dress it up all you like, 8 games without a win is unacceptable.

The Big Lump is not good enough to manage this club

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think we need to give him a couple more games and then sadly pull the trigger. If we're gonna do it then we need to give the new guy the January transfer window.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As someone who is usually overwhelmingly positive, I am two games from pushing the panic button.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Well, we have tanks in Holla, Ince and Toko. Crofts gone is a bummer, but we have those 3. But nope Hyypia, won't play Toko which made add a dynamism we require. Ince left on the bench today.

We may be weak, but the narrow formation isn't helping. Rather than using our pace to beat bigger players, we appear to tell them to go through the middle where they'll be bullied off the ball.

But before you mention it, I am a 'prick'. To save those the trouble of having a serious discussion.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No way.

We all know how much tony likes to spend money in January... The only reason we bought Ulloa in Jan was because of passport issues in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here