Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Revell is exactly the striker we need

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Always liked Revell. Not the most talented striker we've ever had, but decent enough, and worked his socks off every game. His scoring record with us was really not bad either.

His hat trick at home to Bournemouth (in his last Albion game?) was a great afternoon.

Glad to see him do well.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Very good league one player and hope he does well in the Championship, but we should be aiming higher

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was right by the incident whereby he seemed intent on maiming FDM at Roots Hall. Too early in the game for a red, seemingly. Lost a lot of respect for him after that.

Me too, it was a nasty foul with real intent. Lost all respect for him at that point.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was right by the incident whereby he seemed intent on maiming FDM at Roots Hall. Too early in the game for a red, seemingly. Lost a lot of respect for him after that.

Some fans lost respect for Dean Hammond and Nathan Jones too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like a much worse Ashley Barnes. Nah, you're alright.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some fans lost respect for Dean Hammond and Nathan Jones too.

Nothing like what Revell tried to do to Kuipers. You'd agree if you'd been there. Utterly despicable.

Another game today that showed Revell would get into this current team

He'd go straight into the team and would probably have won the game for us. We MUST MUST find a striker with height and presence.

I'm convinced Alex is better than O'Grady, Goodwin and Baldock of our current players, though we need someone of Alex's heart with better pedigree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here