Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proper naughty Argie game

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You would hope that the guy who ran the length of the pitch to totally kick it off will never be allowed on a football pitch again.
Seriously funny though :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Love the bloke who comes in with a flying drop kick then proceeds to run away up the pitch at the speed of cheetah!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There is a KICK IN THE HEAD (1:13) by one professional football on another, which I find unbelievable. He needs to be prosecuted.

After forensic examination of the video, it is the first orange player to catch up with the runner who is guilty. He first appears on screen at 1:04, I believe it's the number 4.

What an absolute C**t.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
And someone comes in and kicks him in the head again. :wozza:

Wtf is wrong with these people??

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The team in green and that number 6 in particular certainly have the only thing that matters in football: PASSION

Jul 7, 2003
The second line of the banner over the tunnel reads "and not abandoned" - that will need changing then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The team in green and that number 6 in particular certainly have the only thing that matters in football: PASSION

Quite. I have no idea how this team haven't won the Champions League yet. Everyone knows by far the most important attribute in football is PASSION.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here