Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer v Robert Lewandowski

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Damn missed most of the second half due to an issue with my account, someone bought a ticket for Spurs this morning and it certainly wasn't me...

C'mon Scotland!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wow. Scotland and Rep Ireland draw. Wales, England and Northern Ireland win tonight. All unbeaten in the last lot as well. When was the last time that happened in a double round of fixtures?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Greer is quality, anyone who can't see that would have to be beyond stupid.

For me being a relative youngster he's one of, if not the the best centre halves I've seen in the stripes.

It's on nights such as this he must question his sideways move from Swindon.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Overall thoughts on his performance? From what I saw he was solid in the first half, what did everyone think of the second?

Good result for the Tartan Army.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Well played, Gordon. Very good game.

I was wondering whether Sami might be tempted to rest him on Saturday and give Hughes a game ... until I saw that Hughes had played for N. Ireland. We've got too many bloody internationals ...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Greer is quality, anyone who can't see that would have to be beyond stupid.

For me being a relative youngster he's one of, if not the the best centre halves I've seen in the stripes.

Quality he most certainly is. Future manager material too. Intelligent and a great communicating leader.

Proud to have had him wear our stripes. True Albion legend.

TNBA

TTF

Oh and the Alba's main man!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well played, Gordon. Very good game.

I was wondering whether Sami might be tempted to rest him on Saturday and give Hughes a game ... until I saw that Hughes had played for N. Ireland. We've got too many bloody internationals ...

Hughes played 90 mins in both games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here