Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We haven't asked for any additional Tottenham tickets" <Oh yes we have>

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Well why didn't you post that fairly straight forward message in the first place rather than making yourself sound all important and so in the know?

Oh, because then you'd have to admit you've become yet another club lapdog. shame.

121 posts and already attacking the mods, not looking good...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
This afternoon I was contacted by Paul Barber as the club had received a few calls and emails quoting this thread criticising the club for not asking for more Spurs tickets.

I posted what I did as, like most fans I would hope, I would rather club staff spend their time helping fans with genuine queries than wasting time responding to unfounded rumour.

If that's "bollocks" I suggest you put me on ignore so you do not have to endure it any longer.

I know in the past that the club used to monitor NSC - I found out through a positive outcome related to a thread posted on here that led to them contacting me directly. Based on the above post, where Mr Barber seems to have been unusually keen to point out that he had heard through complaints made directly referring to NSC, my interpretation is that they still do so.

Strangely, I was fairly impressed that the club took the time to look at and read NSC and make contact previously when under Dick Knight's stewardship. It seemed to indicate to me at the time that they cared about the fans then. I feel quite differently now unfortunately, seems more sinister even though the act is identical. Maybe more to do with me than the club of course, although my change in attitude is because of the club.

Hello Paul :bigwave:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It is for me. I have lived in Sussex by the Sea for 10yrs now & have a lots of mates that have debentures/STs for your lot.
It takes me under half an hour to the Amex but an absolute minimum of 2 hours to the Lane.

In contrast, I am from Sussex but have lived in North London and Hertfordshire for 32 years. I can get to the Lane in half and hour but it takes 90 mins to 2 hours (M25 allowing) to get to my seat in the Amex North Stand. I'll be sitting with Spurs supporting mates for this one.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I know in the past that the club used to monitor NSC - I found out through a positive outcome related to a thread posted on here that led to them contacting me directly. Based on the above post, where Mr Barber seems to have been unusually keen to point out that he had heard through complaints made directly referring to NSC, my interpretation is that they still do so.

Strangely, I was fairly impressed that the club took the time to look at and read NSC and make contact previously when under Dick Knight's stewardship. It seemed to indicate to me at the time that they cared about the fans then. I feel quite differently now unfortunately, seems more sinister even though the act is identical. Maybe more to do with me than the club of course, although my change in attitude is because of the club.

Hello Paul :bigwave:

I think you'll find that any number of personality tests (psychiatric, biological, environmental etc.) would clearly indicate your change of attitude is attributed to your personality reacting negatively to your perception of how the club has changed (i.e. your change in attitude is because of you).

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Meanwhile, on the dot of 09.00am I purchased 2 x tickets for my son and I without any delay.

That's the first time that a high demand game transaction has been conducted so swiftly and smoothly

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I think you'll find that any number of personality tests (psychiatric, biological, environmental etc.) would clearly indicate your change of attitude is attributed to your personality reacting negatively to your perception of how the club has changed (i.e. your change in attitude is because of you).

You may have been right, if it were just a perception of how the club has changed rather than a more direct experience that has generated my change in attitude.

All the same, it's interesting how differently you can interpret actions depending on your experience. The club's actions have not changed at all with regard to the issue I was raising, but my response to it has. In that way yes, it is all down to me rather than the club.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Meanwhile, on the dot of 09.00am I purchased 2 x tickets for my son and I without any delay.

That's the first time that a high demand game transaction has been conducted so swiftly and smoothly
Me too. I was surprised how easy it was.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Even at 10 past 10 managed to sort out another couple :)

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I think they must've majorly upgraded the servers with the new site, there's no way that a game with this much demand would not have caused issues on the previous site.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Isn't Barber a Spurs fan???? Who is he going to support in this game?:albion2::lolol:

Remember an article in the Programme or something about not having a foot in both camps and supporting Brighton , but whether you believe that or not is another matter :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here