Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We haven't asked for any additional Tottenham tickets" <Oh yes we have>

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Tickets nearly sold out as of lunchtime today and apparently the club are not asking for additional ones according to the ticket office guys.

Are you sure?

A guy in the office just phoned, because I told him about this thread, and was told they'd sold 1,500 and have another 1200 if they want over the original allocation.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. The Albion have asked for more tickets.
2. Spurs can not supply any more because...
3. They have a large number of season ticket holders in their South Stand that they can not move.

My source is pretty good on this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tickets nearly sold out as of lunchtime today and apparently the club are not asking for additional ones according to the ticket office guys.

Are you sure?

A guy in the office just phoned, because I told him about this thread, and was told they'd sold 1,500 and have another 1200 if they want over the original allocation.

1. The Albion have asked for more tickets.
2. Spurs can not supply any more because...
3. They have a large number of season ticket holders in their South Stand that they can not move.

My source is pretty good on this.

Well SOMEONE is wrong...

N17

Jun 21, 2011
As is said before BHA have been given block 43-47 in the upper & 35-38 in the lower. The higher numbers border the West Stand which never has away fans. I the lower, Spurs are definitely in block 34 (sold out) & i am personally in block 42 of the upper (3 seats left). It does appear that your 4100 allocation wont be increased.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Do Spuds fans have cup games included in their ST?

Already had our two added cup games. Limassol and Besiktas.

Or it may have been Limassol & Forest. Whatever, we have had our 2 ST cup games. :)

Last edited:

N17

Jun 21, 2011
A large percentage of our ST holders dont bother attending League or Europa cup matches. They have relocated STs in the South in the past for cup games but not on this occasion.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
So we either have an allocation of 2700 or 4100 neither of which are likely to sell out midweek

There are definitely enough blocks 'retained' for 4100 BHA fans - whether you have taken or intend to take them all i have no idea.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A large percentage of our ST holders dont bother attending League or Europa cup matches. They have relocated STs in the South in the past for cup games but not on this occasion.

Biggest game of the season for them. Your cup final. :)

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Biggest game of the season for them. Your cup final. :)

It is for me. I have lived in Sussex by the Sea for 10yrs now & have a lots of mates that have debentures/STs for your lot.
It takes me under half an hour to the Amex but an absolute minimum of 2 hours to the Lane.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The ticket office at lunchtime said the initial 4,100 we have is it and the club haven't asked for any more. Maybe they don't know what Bozza knows though. So fingers crossed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Not sure where this number of 2700 is coming from. We were allocated 4,100 and at lunchtime today we only had a few hundred left unsold. So won't be going to general sale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you sure?

We have an allocation of 4,100 and as of Friday there were 900 left (per ticket office)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here