Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the most ANNOYING type of people on trains?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just got on a train with a person with a bike. In which the bike is blocking the whole door so no one can get in/out of the train using that door, tosser

But which type annoys you the most?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just got on a train with a person with a bike. In which the bike is blocking the whole door so no one can get in/out of the train using that door, tosser

Oh yes, and screaming babies count as well, annoying things

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's the trains not having anywhere to put bikes these days that's the problem.

Got to be loud telephone calls followed by loud headphones for me.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

So cyclists can annoy the hell out of people even when they are not on the road or even moving.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
2 people, 4 seats taken up because they've got their fecking feet up on the seats opposite.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
people who talk loudly on their phones and use swear words every other word....in an otherwise silent carriage.

D

Deleted member 18477

People who sit next to you when you have a spare seat next to you. So annoying! Piss off and find another seat :moo:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I dislike people who get on and block the aisle for ages and stop other people getting seats because they can't get past. These people are normally men and, whilst they fanny around for an aeon folding their coats, withdrawing items from bags and then carefully placing their bags in the racks overhead, they usually like to look around in a fairly complacent manner. These are the kind of people who like everything to be "just so". They probably have a cup of coffee and a pastry lined up for the journey so that they have everything they need. Maybe a laptop too, catching up with that new US crime drama they've heard so much about. My advice to them is: get on, sit down and get out of the way. Do your personal routine in a less selfish way. Also, and this is more of a rant, why not see if you can get by on a relatively short train journey without doing any of this - including the coffee and pastry: having everything you want all of the time is not good for you, and consider whether having everything your own way is possibly limiting other people's ability to have a comfortable journey. OK, I feel a bit better now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's the trains not having anywhere to put bikes these days that's the problem.

Got to be loud telephone calls followed by loud headphones for me.
[emoji468] [emoji609] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji604] [emoji602] [emoji603] [emoji592] [emoji595]

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The people who see you want to get on a train in a wheelchair but don't appear to want you too, they just stand by the door glaring at you and trying to make out there's no room.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
People who sit on the aisle seat with their bag/briefcase occupying the window seat.
& anyone who sits/stands near me coughing and/or sneezing. Take it outside.

/Thread.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Laptop tossers. The contstant tap tap tappity tap on the keyboard is even more annoying than loud headphone tossers.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
People who get on, sit near you and sniff constantly. I mean like every 5 seconds or so, and it's wet sniffing so you know there's mucus sliding down and then being sniffed back up just before it makes an appearance. It's obvious they're ill, and polluting the carriage. Use a bloody handkerchief you dirty b4stards, you are revolting.

They is no choice for us clean people than to go and sit or stand in another carriage.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
People who get on a fairly busy train with no seats available, and stand in the bit where the doors are rather than move down the train to let others on or off. That happens even on the short journey from Brighton to the Amex on matchday.

Oh, and a former work colleague who used to sit in a quiet carriage on a Friday after work, and talk into her phone absolute inanities ('... yeah, I'm in a red wine vibe at the moment, dja know what I mean...?') which meant, short of moving down the train, you had to listen - with growing teeth-grinding incredulity - to this quite invasive twaddle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here