Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pro or Air

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Sorry - hit post button too soon.

Anyway.....looked at iMac, air and pro and decided on pro after much consideration. It's been the best move!!! Simply fantastic!!! I went for 500gb pro retina. Amazing bit of kit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry - hit post button too soon.

Anyway.....looked at iMac, air and pro and decided on pro after much consideration. It's been the best move!!! Simply fantastic!!! I went for 500gb pro retina. Amazing bit of kit.

I think the Pro is the way to go but looks like i can get the older (non retina) one with higher spec for decent money. I think this is the way I will go.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Recently bought a 256gb Pro off Ebay (new) for £918. My first apple product and i'm happy with it so far. Will attempt to put Windows 10 as a dual boot when it comes out next year. I'd say get an Air if you'll use it commuting regularly, but the newer Pro models are so slim and lightweight anyway. Never been a big fan of Apple but the Macbook pro's are unrivalled with anything in market, quality wise, and the retina display makes everyday web browsing/streaming films a treat.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody hell I see what you mac people are on about now. This thing is absolutely wonderful!!!

It just does what it is supposed to without any messing about.

:) :) :) :) :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Got the Macbook Pro (not the retina) 13" with 2.7ghz processor, 8 gig of ram and 1 tb harddrive.

I am in love :love::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here