Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Fundraising Project with the GB Olympians

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
As you can tell, I am an Albion fan, but also a big fan of our Olympic Athletes, and genuinely hope that if any of you out there are fundraising for sports club, charity, PTA you will take a look at this project.

In the first 19 months of Legacy 300, good causes have banked over £151,030 by auctioning off places on limited edition, exclusive, unique Individual and Team Challenge Athlete Participation Events which enable people to support both the good cause and participating GB Athletes.

There is no initial outlay to fundraise from these places which is rare amongst participation events. Each year Charities spend £millions on places in mass participation sports events (Brighton Marathon / London Marathon, Ride 100 etc etc) which they then try and get supporters to fundraise through. Legacy 300 delivers VIP, exclusive, unique, participation sports events for Individuals and Teams which good causes buy places from us only once they have sold them.

IN ALL INSTANCES:

• You simply choose which of the experiences you wish to auction, cut and paste the supplied information and let us know which ones you are auctioning.
• There is no initial outlay required, you only buy places from us once you have sold them at Auction.
• Everything received at auction above our reserve price goes to you the good cause.
i.e. Rowing Coaching Day: Our Reserve Price is £120 (including VAT) You receive a bid of £300, so you keep £180.
• If our reserve price is not met, there is no obligation from this end to buy them.
• Post auction, give us the winners contact details and we deliver the experience for them on the dates agreed.

SOME FUNDRAISING TIPS:

• SELLING multiple places at a fixed price is also working very well, with net amounts raised for Charity ranging from £1600 to £23,000. (Muscle Help and Children With Cancer I will put you in touch if required.)
• These auctions are quick and easy to run and also by accepting fixed amounts you can generate revenues from those unable to attend, by use of social media.
• Live Auctions using this method have spent a minute or so hyping the prize and the next inviting people up on stage for them to get the applause and more importantly their payment.

If you are interested and see how this good help projects in Sussex and beyond, please have a look at the attachment and contact me View attachment Legacy 300 Winter 2014 Auction Brochure.pdf

Cheers
Billy

Attachments

• Legacy 300 Winter 2014 Auction Brochure.pdf
    593.5 KB · Views: 5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here