Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Aussie/SA chap, (not sure which), is doing a fine job of hiding in the background and doing absolutely nothing whilst finding time to critisize everyone else.
They really are the worst shower so far.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The swimming instructor must have a stonking business idea because goodness know how else she got through the interview process, what a waste of space.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The swimming instructor must have a stonking business idea because goodness know how else she got through the interview process, what a waste of space.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the others ganging up on her, smelling blood and saying "she did absolutely nothing Lord Sugar, I don't know why she is here"...fully expecting a backlaash from her.

The moment she went "meh, they're right. I was awful", they suddenly did the sympathy faces and everyone was sad to see her go.

She was going to be sacked regardless, but you could see she clearly figured out that this wasn't for her.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
9 to 10 min mark, with the Katie Bulmer-Cooke blabbing on how she loves candles, whilst in front of a set of columns. Is it a rat in the background?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thoroughly enjoyed all the others ganging up on her, smelling blood and saying "she did absolutely nothing Lord Sugar, I don't know why she is here"...fully expecting a backlaash from her.

The moment she went "meh, they're right. I was awful", they suddenly did the sympathy faces and everyone was sad to see her go.

She was going to be sacked regardless, but you could see she clearly figured out that this wasn't for her.

Big error of judgement on their part. All they achieved by their bullying, was to make her crack five minutes too early. It just meant that she got fired BEFORE the PM chose who to bring back, so she went as WELL as one of them, rather than instead. Dimwits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the plus side, Roisin again looked tidy. My favourite of her 4 outfits was the black one with the white collar, inspired, I like to think, by Maggie Gyllenhall in The Secretary. :love:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
On the plus side, Roisin again looked tidy. My favourite of her 4 outfits was the black one with the white collar, inspired, I like to think, by Maggie Gyllenhall in The Secretary. :love:

Not sure as i haven't read the whole thread, and I am very shallow, but her ears really scare me, whenever she comes on, noooooo NOT THE EARS!!!! If she lets her hair down I quite fancy her, but she could totally dominate me with a quick flash of those scarey lobes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't stand these salesmen type of people! They're the cockroaches of society!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure as i haven't read the whole thread, and I am very shallow, but her ears really scare me, whenever she comes on, noooooo NOT THE EARS!!!! If she lets her hair down I quite fancy her, but she could totally dominate me with a quick flash of those scarey lobes.

Yeah, cos that would be REALLY terrible, wouldn't it...?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Surprised no-one has mentioned last nights episode. Probably the most toe-curlingly cringeworthy episode that i have watched. #one man went to mow#

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So glad James stayed. Shame that Jemma went as she was alright, but Roisin has something about her as well as the looks, so the better candidate.

James/Roisin/Solly to win.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surprised no-one has mentioned last nights episode. Probably the most toe-curlingly cringeworthy episode that i have watched. #one man went to mow#

this is torture

Karen; One of them shouted 'Shut your mouth'

James; I didn't hear that.

Lord Sugar; Did you not think it might be time to stop, when someone shouted 'This is torture?'

James; We did stop then Lord Sugar

Karen; No, no you didn't

I like to think that coach trip was the worst day of Karen Brady's LIFE. I have no words to even describe the look of utter DISGUST she had on her face the whole time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here