Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heating watch.First time tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heating on, while it's still shorts weather.

I don't think so.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Last week, but that was for drying purposes more than anything else

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Log burner set to roaring. Lit it last night for the first time this autumn.

:thumbsup:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Mine came on automatically!:facepalm: Soon switched that off! They can put another jumper on!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I always set the rule that it can't go on until the clocks go back. Until then it's summer. Put a jumper on! However....I usually find the wife has hidden the remote stat and put it on when she wants! Gas companies make enough imo! Hold out as long you can!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Has gone on tonight as a tester. First autumn in new house so checking all the rads out to make sure they are working ok. Was going to switch it off after 15 mins but it seems to have stayed on

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tonight - not helped by not cooking and firing loads of heat out in to the kitchen from that. Also, changing nearly every lightbulb from normal to LED since last winter has taken a good few hundred watts of heat out of the house!

Hoping I'll get away with an hour or so though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My 16 year old son asked me earlier if he turned up the thermostatic radiator valves in his bedroom would it be warmer? I said the heating is off.
I said you can't be cold because you are not wearing a top, he said he wasn't cold now but was cold this morning.
I closed his bedroom windows when I came home from work because it was raining, the windows had been open all last night. :wrong:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My boiler has packed up heading into week 2 blooming cold tonight. Having a quote this week hopefully wont be too long to wait for a new boiler. Blanket for me ❄❄

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here