Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Decent point against team at top; disappointing that we conceded due to a fundamental defensive mistake again. We've got to turn these draws into wins soon haven't we?

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
well the improvement continues
the better team away at 2nd place watford
but felt he got starting team wrong today
don't think colunga and COG should have started
at least one of Lua Lua and paddy should start
and preferably both
but ulloa was always going to be big boots to fill

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure that there was much between the teams; although we definitely looked more likely to score the winner in the last 15.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Warren just described a chance, set up by Paddy MCarthy, crossed by Lualua then missed by Holla and Dale Stephens!

FFS!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well we've matched a good Watford team away from home. Shame someone couldn't have got on the end of those Lualua crosses late on but its a good point.

Unbeaten in 5 league and cup games now.

:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-1 full time , don't know where the next win is going to come from without a decent striker.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Points at both forest and watford in the last two weeks. decent efforts.

Shame about the piss poor draw against Blackpool though. Rather spoils things.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Points at both forest and watford in the last two weeks. decent efforts.

Yep, started the day 10 points behind the leaders and ended the day the same after a good draw away to the team in second place.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Two really good results out of three which would have been three out of three but for the best goalkeeping performance seen at The Amex in midweek.

Our composure on the ball is second to none. If we had more of a cutting edge, we'd be flying I reckon - definitely signs that it's coming together. We've played some of the supposedly strongest teams in the division and seen nothing to fear from any of them. My only complaint about SH is squad rotation... Ince for Holla.. why? But we certainly deserve far more points on the board than we have currently. I'm keeping the faith.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
How do you work that out?

League table never lies. You're as good as where you are at any given time, simple as that. That's why you have league tables - it's not an ice skating competition with judges involved you know.

It's not rocket science - as you say league tables don't lie. Well obviously my point was that we were playing as well as Watford tonight (as the final score implies) therefore we are playing better than a team in 18th place. Do you understand the word 'belies'? Perhaps not?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Scratching my head as to how we have not beaten Forest, Cardiff or Watford based on the performance. Would we have 9 points with Ulloa in the team out those 3 games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here