Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife has 1 and son has just pointed out it was in The Daily Mail about burglaries connected to I phone users.
Everywhere you have been with the phone and for how long is shown under settings privacy and frequent locations. Irealise this may be old hat to some people but if it helps 1 person to disengage it and possibly save being burgled I consider it worthwhile.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wife has 1 and son has just pointed out it was in The Daily Mail about burglaries connected to I phone users.
Everywhere you have been with the phone and for how long is shown under settings privacy and frequent locations. Irealise this may be old hat to some people but if it helps 1 person to disengage it and possibly save being burgled I consider it worthwhile.

What on earth are you saying? Really, I don't get it.

All smartphones have an abundance of geolocation functions, primarily because it's useful in numerous situations. That information isn't available to anyone. And, even if it were, nearly every household will have numerous smartphones within it - why would burglars need any extra information to find those households?

You really do need to engage your brain, just occasionally, before you post.

(Or you are a spoof account)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

Reading your posts, it's sadly obvious the Daily Mail "works"

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

Sorry just to be clear. Are you saying just because anyone knocks the daily mail you and I quote "hope you become a victim of a burglar or a paedo"
Is that right?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I did wonder where all my data went each month, as I was rarely connected to t'internet. It must have been geolocating my every move in the background, and burning the data that way :(

I now manually disengage with the web through settings when I'm not using it, and my 500mb a month is not overly troubled :)

Shame my iPhone 4 doesn't have profiles onboard, as I'd set it to non-web connected...

Worth thinking about disconnecting each time if you are concerned about data burn or location privacy?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That's probably one of the worst posts I've seen in the years of posting on here. Absolutely dreadful.

It's dreadful on two levels, very badly worded to the point it doesn't make much sense, but the sentiment behind what he is trying to say is quite frankly disgusting.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oh BG, you should really only post during transfer windows, your wacky rumours are quite entertaining.

This wasn't :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here