Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Millwall or the office christmas party ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does the fixture change now probably clash also with the corporate xmas bashes they hold at the Amex in the run up to xmas? That'll be an interesting one to resolve :xmas:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
he hasn't mentioned the bad news then.. that due to his excessive spending (re Florida) its spam sandwich this year ..and its one between 2....sorry but Happy Xmas
Haha might treat him to an Xmas pie on boxing day!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does the fixture change now probably clash also with the corporate xmas bashes they hold at the Amex in the run up to xmas? That'll be an interesting one to resolve :xmas:

Yes indeed. It's a Soul Divas themed party night. I'd have thought- based on the date and the fact it's a Friday night- that it would have been one of their more popular party offerings too.

That said, they have parties booked in on the Saturday too, though presumably arrivals would have been scheduled for a fair while after most football fans would have gone home.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whoops! Slight clash of commercial interests there.

I wonder what they'll do? I'm guessing the Christmas parties are held in some of the lounges used for corporate hospitality on match days.

Can't see there being a lot of goodwill there if they bin off a load of people who've already booked their company do (to get the discounted early booking rates). Equally, I can't imagine a load of people in black tie or cocktail dresses will be that thrilled to find themselves crammed on to a train with a bunch of Millwall fans either.

(Apart from the Millwall fans who regularly go to games in black tie & cocktail dresses, obviously)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I wonder what they'll do? I'm guessing the Christmas parties are held in some of the lounges used for corporate hospitality on match days.

Can't see there being a lot of goodwill there if they bin off a load of people who've already booked their company do (to get the discounted early booking rates). Equally, I can't imagine a load of people in black tie or cocktail dresses will be that thrilled to find themselves crammed on to a train with a bunch of Millwall fans either.

(Apart from the Millwall fans who regularly go to games in black tie & cocktail dresses, obviously)

It's going to be compulsive viewing :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's going to be compulsive viewing :lol:

Maybe if the game's crap, people in the East Stand will be able to watch all the pissed office people dancing instead.

It'll be like sitting in the South Stand at Withdean for an evening game & watching the ladies' aerobics at the sports centre all over again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe if the game's crap, people in the East Stand will be able to watch all the pissed office people dancing instead.

It'll be like sitting in the South Stand at Withdean for an evening game & watching the ladies' aerobics at the sports centre all over again.
Now there's an idea..I knew sitting in east upper would be worthwhile one day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here