Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recent Violent and Sexual Crimes

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It will only increase with many seedy foreigners flocking in...Dread to think what it would be like if the Turks join the EU,rapes will go off the scale.
Unfortunately many foreigners treat woman very diffrently from us and are very persistant towards woman.

I actually split my polish work colleagues nose apart on the xmas bash last year...He was harassing woman really bad and enough was enough.My colleagues were shocked by him and he won't be coming out with us this year I can tell ya.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I was interested by this so I checked it out - and it turns out, somewhat predictably, that you are full of shit. IIRC, you're a UKIP or Tory supporter. Figures.

13% of the UK's prison population is foreign - 10,786 to be precise.

"The proportion of foreign national prisoners in the prison population increased steadily over
the decade from 1997. In the early/mid 1990s foreign prisoners accounted for 8% of the total
prison population increasing to approximately 14% by June 2006. Since then the proportion
of foreign nationals in prisons has fallen slightly to 13% by June 2011, remaining at that level
since then."

"At 30 June 2013 there were 10,786 foreign nationals in prisons in England and Wales from
160 different countries. Nine of these countries accounted for one-half of the foreign
nationals in prisons. Poland, Jamaica and the Irish Republic are the countries with the most
nationals in prison establishments."

Source: www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/SN04334.pdfs
13% is still ridiculously high and just goes to show how stupid this country has become as they should be deported no questions asked.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It will only increase with many seedy foreigners flocking in...Dread to think what it would be like if the Turks join the EU,rapes will go off the scale.
Unfortunately many foreigners treat woman very diffrently from us and are very persistant towards woman.

I actually split my polish work colleagues nose apart on the xmas bash last year...He was harassing woman really bad and enough was enough.My colleagues were shocked by him and he won't be coming out with us this year I can tell ya.

Pwaper nortie

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No it's not ridiculously high. It's just about completely proportionate actually, I believe the amount of foreign nationals in the UK is around 13%.

The amount of black people in prison is around 50% - now that's ridiculously high and disproportionate. I wonder what your solution to that would be.

I can guess

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No it's not ridiculously high. It's just about completely proportionate actually, I believe the amount of foreign nationals in the UK is around 13%.

The amount of black people in prison is around 50% - now that's ridiculously high and disproportionate. I wonder what your solution to that would be.
Send them to Jamaica or africa?
It is bloody high as these are no doubt new to this country and literally have be banged up in a flash...Bloody pathetic the shite we let in this country.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

That's interesting if correct.
13% of prisoners are foreign nationals.
13% of the UK population is made up of foreign nationals.

50% of prisoners are black.
What's the percentage of black people in the UK I wonder?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh yeah I forgot, you can't be racist, as stated on another thread, you've got black friends

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Perhaps your maths isn't great, mine isn't either, but if 13% of the prison population is foreign and 50% of it is black - at least 74% of the black population in prison is British and therefore cannot be deported.
You've misconstrued things again...I said the current amount of newbie foreigners in prison is bloody high considering they're supposed to be starting a new life working hard and respecting their new country.

This isn't about the blacks as they've always been lazy and more interested in rap,guns and dealing...Been like it for 40 odd years.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That's interesting if correct.
13% of prisoners are foreign nationals.
13% of the UK population is made up of foreign nationals.

50% of prisoners are black.
What's the percentage of black people in the UK I wonder?

I seem to remember that 7% of the population are ethnic minorities, but how many are Afro- Caribbean I haven't got a clue

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yes, I definitely think you are being a little bit racist now.
What pointing out facts that blacks are well known for these crimes?its not racist its a fact that half are probably going down this path.Of cause many blacks are fantastic hard working people like most of us.

You're twisting it...yet you come up with the bloody stats...im speaking my mind about gang culture etc,you are bringing up stats and adding nothing to it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
thats irrelevant and a pointless comment....Like I said you can call me a racist if it makes you feel better :)

Doesn't particularly make me feel better, I kind of pity you really. You are covering your own inadequacy by rants against other races,but you haven't got the balls to stand up for your own believes, and admit that you are a racist

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Doesn't particularly make me feel better, I kind of pity you really. You are covering your own inadequacy by rants against other races,but you haven't got the balls to stand up for your own believes, and admit that you are a racist
How do you define a racist then?
I don't want anymore foreigners flocking here anymore and I tell my polish work colleagues that...I made it clear that immigration is a good thing,but way to many to quickly is not bloody good.If and when brighton has nearly 35000 Eastern Europeans flock within a short space of time then you'll get many frustrated locals and the wages will plummet even more.The issues involving immigrants are having a drastic impact on lower level wages for the lower classes.
The only ones who don't care are the ones who's jobs are not under threat and the ones who have money..That's about the size of it in this country,you can add the tree hugging world peace types to that list aswell.

Am I racist?
If not wanting foreigners here is racist then im racist :)

Thanks for the pity:)

D

Deleted member 22389

How do you define a racist then?
I don't want anymore foreigners flocking here anymore and I tell my polish work colleagues that...I made it clear that immigration is a good thing,but way to many to quickly is not bloody good.If and when brighton has nearly 35000 Eastern Europeans flock within a short space of time then you'll get many frustrated locals and the wages will plummet even more.The issues involving immigrants are having a drastic impact on lower level wages for the lower classes.
The only ones who don't care are the ones who's jobs are not under threat and the ones who have money..That's about the size of it in this country,you can add the tree hugging world peace types to that list aswell.

Am I racist?
If not wanting foreigners here is racist then im racist :)

Thanks for the pity:)

There are plenty of long standing migrants who think there are too many people here. I heard it plenty of times. End of the day it is in everyone's interests to control the numbers of people coming in to this country for various reasons. Whoever said it was racist is quite frankly silly. Lots of other countries have a proper in and out system and nobody says bugger all about that, so why can't we.

At the moment nobody knows the real numbers coming in, we don't know the numbers coming from the EU, we don't the numbers coming from outside the EU and we don't know the numbers of illegals entering the UK or the illegals that are already here. I reckon we must have around 200,000 - 300,000 arriving in the UK every year at the moment, once you take out the number that have left the UK. In my opinion that is far too many.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Came across this while watching the three main parties bullshit and must say it made me laugh. Problem is though the clip is spot on isn't it?

Catchy music and lyrics apart from the three letters towards the end but other than that I thought it was good. :cool:

[yt]EHx4in5WU5A[/yt]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The fact that you consider black people to be lazy, and they have been for 40 years apparently, the fact you consider Turkish men to have a high propensity for rape, and that ethnic minorities in general have a low opinion of women, these are the things that help to make you a racist. You judge people first and foremost by their ethnicity, not by their individual conduct. Having concerns about high immigration is not racist, but singling out certain races to have particular traits, and generalising about these traits as a reason for them to be denied the chance to live here is racist. The Nazis in Germany in the late 20s early 30s,started their persecution of the Jews by first highlighting the supposed flaws in their collective characteristics, that made it easier in the long run to murder six million of them. It all has to start somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here