He falls on the ground
He just cant score the goals
He just cant score the goals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Ironic given that O'Grady was better than CMS.

COG did a good job CMS looked Sunday league last night.

I'd quite like O'Grady to be given an extended run in the team.

I wish he was a bit more mobile but he can at least hold the ball up and will have about four little munchkins running off him, who he will be very effective playing alongside as soon as he strikes up an understanding with them.

Happily, he might now get his chance.

:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
COG's 2 previous championship games were against Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday when no one did that well....last night he had the opportunity to show what he had to offer in a better side and wasn't too bad at all

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
To the chap in the North Stand who quite loudly and very openly booed O'Grady when he came on to replace CMS, why even bother going to the football?! :facepalm: You came across as a complete moronic bellend :tosser:

Will never understand why home fans choose to boo players for absolutely no reason...[/QUOTES
So some bloke booed,,,and then some precious soul called said bloke a bellend a tosser and a moron as well as insinuating he is a wan--r all on a message forum Quality you sir are the real bellend

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
To the chap in the North Stand who quite loudly and very openly booed O'Grady when he came on to replace CMS, why even bother going to the football?! :facepalm: You came across as a complete moronic bellend :tosser:

Will never understand why home fans choose to boo players for absolutely no reason...[/QUOTES
So some bloke booed,,,and then some precious soul called said bloke a bellend a tosser and a moron as well as insinuating he is a wan--r all on a message forum Quality you sir are the real bellend
You the bloke that booed then I presume?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Booing - an analysis

For the boo-er ... when I'm annoyed (eg at a ref clearly myopic, biased or in other ways incapable), when I'm frustrated (eg our star striker's earning megabucks but still can't hit proverbial cow's arse with banjo), or when I'm irritated (eg at away team's wind-up merchant, potential superstar running rings around us etc) booing MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. It clearly shows the player/official WHAT IS EXPECTED. And will obviously make them BUCK THEIR IDEAS UP.

For the boo-ee ... it can have a number of effects. It can further depress a player clearly LOW ON CONFIDENCE. It can be a red rag to a bull, making frustrated defender tear around like Sonic the Hedgehog with a battering ram, conceding penalties and free kicks and collecting yellow cards. Not terribly helpful if it's one of your own players. For an official it's often WATER OFF A DUCK'S BACK.

The one thing it probably never does is HELP A PLAYER PLAY BETTER.

Think about it for a minute: you're a professional footballer who wants to be picked every week and be part of a winning team. If you screw up or perform at below the required standards, the chances are ....
YOU know it
YOUR TEAMMATES know it - and may well point this out to you
THE GAFFER knows it – and may well stop picking you / ship you out on loan / let you moulder in the reserves / not renew your contract or sell you
THE COACHING STAFF know it – and hopefully will try to help you improve, unless you're beyond help

So booing anybody is really only about ME and MY EXPECTATIONS. It's not big, it's not clever and it NEVER BLOODY WORKS.

A better alternative: support the team, encourage the players and recognise if you're a football fan you'll experience FAR more frustration and disappointment than joy and success. It's just the way it is.

End of rant/analysis - just my tuppence ha'penny worth. IMHO, like :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Booing COG when he came on seems grossly unfair. Nooney got a hearty round of applause and a chant from Albion fans when HE came on :moo:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The more slightly hilarious part was clapping and chanting "Nooney" in the first half......except it was chanted at Cardiff number 21 Joe Ralls.

It was quite a good night for funny stuff. When the chant went up 'We're Brighton'n'Hove Albion, we still play in blue", just about every Cardiff fan held up a blue and white scarf :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here