hyypia-011014-ld229-1981175_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 1st October 2014
by James Hilsum
I want to continue playing this way and the results will come. "
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion manager Sami Hyypia has told his players to keep the faith after a frustrating 1-1 draw with Cardiff City at the Amex last night.

Albion produced one of their best performances of the season but were frustrated by the Bluebirds; however Hyypia feels it is only a matter of time before the team start picking up victories.He told seagulls.co.uk, "I want the players to keep the faith in what we are doing. Last night was the demonstration of what we can do and when we start to put the ball in the back of the net then of course it will be even better.
"I want to continue playing this way and the results will come. That's my way of doing things and as long as I'm here I don't think it will change a lot in terms of how we play, how we defend or how we attack, because I believe in those things.
"I have a lot of faith in this team, they have played with this system and the things we've worked on for three months and that's how we'll continue."

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The Finn was pleased with the number of chances his side created on the night and says that a cutting edge in the final third was all that was missing from the performance."The whole 90 minutes was good last night, there were times when Cardiff got the ball a little bit, but they didn't create anything dangerous. By keeping the ball they could have a little breather and then play again, that was the case tonight.
"The start of the game was good and the finish was good and that’s how we need to play every time, but a football game lasts 90 minutes.
"It's not enough when you play 45 minutes good and then the other 45 so-so. So I'm very pleased with the performance tonight and the only thing we lacked was a second, third, fourth and fifth goal."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESday 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here