Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has to go....

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
What's the PIG up to coz right now is pay him double to come back. Lunacy from Stockdale, he really does look like a rabbit caught in headlights.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
We need a goal scorer there's no doubt in that, yes we should have won and there keeper made 1 outstanding save and a load of other saves that were good but straight at him and the shots manly from Bennett and one from dunk so that would still point to us needing a goal scorer it's not good that are left back got in the most scoring opertunaties surly that's where the strikers should be, having said that was a great team proformance stockdale did well after his mistake and didn't let it affect him with an outstanding save in the second half to keep us in it, he's is quality just not sure why he's not playing like it at the moment.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I don't disagree we need a striker, was just saying that tonight their keeper was the difference. If we had a decent right winger , he would have killed Fabio tonight , as he looked rubbish, but you don't see everyone saying we need Buckley back

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
You forget we don`t have a decent goal scoring striker, but the seats are comfy so all is well

aaaaand your back on the ignore list, just constant negative vitirol, don't need to read it constantly. Even when we were playing brilliantly a couple of years ago to get to fourth you were still moaning loads then.

:wave:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What's the PIG up to coz right now is pay him double to come back. Lunacy from Stockdale, he really does look like a rabbit caught in headlights.

I have no idea what was going on behind closed doors as far as PIG was concerned; his form certainly went downhill towards he end of last year. However, form is temporary and there must be a very good reason why no other club in the country has signed him since he left us.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We were fantastic this evening. Would have won by a counter if it wasnt for Marshall in thier goal.

Stockdale's error was shocking. There is no excuse for it.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
I hate to say it but bobby would have been a great signing and would easily finish some of these chances, and so would Murray, cms at the end at forest a good goal scorer would have slotted that in the far side netting, what's defoe doing at the moment loan???

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I almost wish we did see a panic move and Hyypia did move on.
Because of the consternation that would ensue when nothing changes...

I suppose eventually some other theory would emerge as to why the team wasn't walking the league.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is the right answer.

......or, theirs was great, ours was average but despite our stupid amount of shots, we could not capitalise and we do not have the quality to put teams away. ......Is the right answer.

Charlton
Brentford
Birmingham
Blackpool

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
To be fair, no schoolboy would have made that error. It was totally shocking.

Yes their keeper was brilliant and man of the match by miles, but if we are to do anything in this division, we need a striker like Kenwyn jones who was outstanding.

While I agree he had a good game he wouldn't fit in our system. Also they wouldn't have scored at all but for a howler from Stockdale. Would you be prepared to watch the type of football that creates goals like theirs as opposed to goals like ours given that they, also, only got a point?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
How many times can you use that excuse ... 10 games have no gone and its a long season ahead

Its the first time I have used this excuse, against other teams we have struggled to even make chances, we got into positions tonight and against another team we would have won by a big margin. The only reason we didn't win was due to Stockdale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here