Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Day Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Mate he's 6 yards out he shouldn't have given the keeper a sniff!! We just poor in front of goal!

I would agree he should have stuck it in the corner but still very much the keeper making a top save rather than a left back ****ing up a shot with his right foot. Much better attempt than Diego Costa at the weekend whose header was pretty much at the keeper but went in as the keeper did not guess which way he was going to put it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As much as that looks nice, it means **** all. Every game has looked like that. Stop bloody quoting stats that mean nothing.

Goals scored. That matters, it gives you points.

I think his point was that there's only so much a manager can do about taking chances, and nothing he can do about the opposition keeper having a blinder.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think his point was that there's only so much a manager can do about taking chances, and nothing he can do about the opposition keeper having a blinder.

Well, it tells a story. We have not purchased a decent attacking force.

Any stat relates to a manager being able to do so much.

CMS, O'Grady, Baldock ain't gonna do nothing of significance this season

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Keepers have played well against us? Or could it be our strike force just isn't good enough? :annoyed:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Precisely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here