Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia prepared to get angry again if it helps Albion [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion*boss Sami Hyypia has vowed to stay angry if it brings the best out of his players.
The calm and collected Finn was unhappy with the first-half performance at Nottingham Forest, despite a commendable 0-0 draw against the deposed Championship leaders.
Hyypia told The Argus: “What I say to the players is between me and them but I wasn’t happy with the first half and I gave them advice on how we could do better.
“When there’s a reason to get angry I get angry, I’m a human being.
“In this profession I think sometimes you have to get angry. I can do that as well and probably I’ll learn to be maybe even more angry in the future.
“I need to find a way to get more and more out of the squad and if that means I’m angry every week then I will be but we have a good group of players.
“They just need to understand we can’t give the opposition that luxury of playing the way we did in the first half.
“Everyone understood at half-time we didn’t do well and needed to step it up. That’s what we did in the second half.”
Striker Sam Baldock is a doubt for Cardiff’s visit tomorrow night after missing the stalemate in the East Midlands with a calf problem.
Hyypia said: “He felt his calf in training and he needed to stop. He had a little something there and it would have been a risk to play him so it’s better to rest him for one or two games than be out for a month.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here