Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What sort of a reception will you give Salde tomorrow night?

What sort of a reception will you give Salde tomorrow night?

• A POSITIVE RECEPTION

Votes: 130 92.2%
  • A NEGATIVE RECEPTION

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • AN INDIFFERENT RECEPTION

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • sweetbreads

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
TB took over after the season had finished. Then gave RS a while to show his worth in a higher division, which didnt work out.

We stayed up in League 1 and the following season was League 1. It was Gus who got us promoted in 2010/11.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
A positive for me. He was my choice for manager before we assigned Hyppia. He's earned his chance of a bigger club after years in the lower divisions. Good luck to him, a genuine nice man of football.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm very protective of BHA and if he'd upset us in anyway I'd boo my RRR's off. But he hasn't and I'll clap him with gay abandon (well perhaps I'll skip the gay bit). Also as he will be leaving the Amex tonight with his tail well and truly tucked under his legs, it's hardly fair to be beastly. :)

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Will be good to see him at the AMEX. Am I right in thinking he still hasn't been appointed officially as manager?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A tremendous reception. He did wonders with a poor team and is a genuinely nice man!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Had we just scored against Huddersfield?

That is a good spot! I wonder where that was taken?

Having bought a couple of Huddersfield away tickets, Bournemouth etc last year, I now get all sorts of offers of tickets , mostly games down south. Amazing what a marketing team can do. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That is a good spot! I wonder where that was taken?

It was taken at Withdean on the occasion of The Great Escape with maybe a bit of photoshop trickery involved. The same photo appeared in the following day's News Of The World (below with caption). Think I must have saved the clearer version off the NOTW website.

NOTW2.JPG

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Not for the first time this season, I won't be there. But I'd give that man a handshake and a couple of pints after what he pulled. Fantastic stuff was the great escape.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here