Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby WC Tickets

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Went for the two Ireland games in London and the two games at the Amex. Was quite hopeful, but reading how much people have gone for makes me think this will just be the Olympics all over again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A lot of people who get tickets are going to be very dissapointed with rugby if they haven't seen it live before!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A lot of people who get tickets are going to be very dissapointed with rugby if they haven't seen it live before!

Oh, I don't know about that – I've always felt a poor game of rugby is FAR more entertaining than a rubbish game of football. And it's a World Cup, so plenty of buzz ...

Didn't bother in the end - the tickets are ridiculously overpriced for the majority of the stadium seating and am happy to improve the odds for those in the oversubscribed ballot for the limited number of reasonably priced ones, hope you are successful guys.

At the end of the day, I watch plenty of rugby games and go to the Amex plenty of times so like many rugby fans I know will be registering a walk with my feet protest at Rugby World Cup's high pricing policies. It's a sad legacy of the Olympics ticketing hype and I think people have to put their foot down.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Didn't bother in the end - the tickets are ridiculously overpriced for the majority of the stadium seating and am happy to improve the odds for those in the oversubscribed ballot for the limited number of reasonably priced ones, hope you are successful guys.

At the end of the day, I watch plenty of rugby games and go to the Amex plenty of times so like many rugby fans I know will be registering a walk with my feet protest at Rugby World Cup's high pricing policies. It's a sad legacy of the Olympics ticketing hype and I think people have to put their foot down.
Sadly its the way it is and you won't be missed

Sadly its the way it is and you won't be missed

Sure, in previous tournaments 1991 and 1999 there was no attempt to rip fans off for the weaker pool games, I saw those games back then, so happy to watch on TV now.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I thought that some of pricing for The Amex games was pretty reasonable.

This is a World Cup after all.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Checked my balance this morning. I have a discrepancy between my available balance and actual balance which looks suspiciously like 4 X World Cup tickets are currently being taken out of my account. No e-mail though.

Might be worth checking your banks people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here