Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I thought he was quite good not the most mobile player but puts himself about holds the ball well plays simple balls first touch not bad brings others into the game not Messi but does a job

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I thought he was quite good not the most mobile player but puts himself about holds the ball well plays simple balls first touch not bad brings others into the game not Messi but does a job

I also thought he made intelligent, attacking runs. CMS looks like a player totally out of confidence who looks scared to have a chance

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
O'Grady was good when he came on. Held ball up well, some nice touches, brought others into the game. I'd start him if CMS isn't fit next game.

He's certainly an alternative, but I'm not sure he's the solution. I think we need a mobile striker that can make intelligent runs behind the defence BUT, and it's a J-Lo sized BUT, they must be able to control the ball with their foot (not the shin pad) within a 3 yards, not the 10 yards that CMS was looking for tonight. Hopefully Baldock is up to the task :shrug:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If anyone thought O'Grady was worse than CMS tonight I'd be very suprised. O'Grady actually has a decent first touch and made some clever runs. CMS looked largely clueless again.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thought O'Grady looked decent tonight. Like to see him with Baldock, don't think either works as a lone striker but could work well together

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Thought O'Grady was better than CMS, CMS first touch is shocking. O'Grady held the ball up well and brought others into the game, something CMS cannot do.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that COG looked lost when hd came on and did next to nothing. If CMS is out for any length of time we need to use the loan market.

I have been a critic of him but I would ask Leicester about Wood on 93 day loan.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Was pleased for him more than anyone, he put in a decent performance. Was strong and helped control the ball in the final third.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here