Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unusual to see transfer speculation leaking from the club, especially such demoralising and demotivating news for a first team squad player. Most unlike the Sun to make up stories though, so it MUST be true.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Unusual to see transfer speculation leaking from the club, especially such demoralising and demotivating news for a first team squad player. Most unlike the Sun to make up stories though, so it MUST be true.

Is it though? (leaked from the club I mean).

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
May have worked out differently if he had scored against Sheffield Wednesday but hasn't looked up to the quality required at this level makes sense to move on, rather than just training and not making the bench when all fit.

you could aim this at all of the forward line

Agreed! We just need to get our strikers scoring and it will all click into place! A win against Cardiff & Watford next week will see us on our way! :thumbsup:

said this two weeks ago and as yet it has not happened
maybe any money we get could be used on a hungry 6 foot 6 inch youngster who can get in amongst them, we had two one is out on loan and the other we sold to Gillingham

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
That's true. I've often found that the Sun shines the light on the truth and does extensive research before revealing it's scoops!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We should never have signed him in the 1st place, if the Toko rumour also true probably proves that they weren't Hyppia choices

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We should never have signed him in the 1st place, if the Toko rumour also true probably proves that they weren't Hyppia choices

Toko was signed before Hyypia, so that's fairly obvious.

I doubt anyone has a crystal ball at the Amex, so knowing if a player will work out or not, will result in some failures. That's life.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm more surprised that Toko is (probably) being shipped out too, I thought he would be a solid player for us. I'm guessing if COG does go we'll have to sign another striker, maybe Murray could come back as he's proving he's still up to it in this division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here