Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCourt and Texeira

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Rather be negative and win 1- 0 or even draw than be adventurous and lose whatever score.

but the chances are we be negative and will lose 4-0. That would be very frustrating. please remember we are no wear near as good at defending as we were under Gus and Oscar

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
but the chances are we be negative and will lose 4-0. That would be very frustrating. please remember we are no wear near as good at defending as we were under Gus and Oscar

This. We simply don't look like a team capable of shutting up shop and closing a game out, which is strange considering our gaffer was a top drawer defender

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
As I understand it, the manager had to slash the wage bill after relegation which is why Paddy was one of the 14 players who left the club...their loss is our gain I reckon!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Been enthusing about Paddy for years and when one of the mates I go to Albion with said he was coming on a trial period with us, I actually thought it was a wind-up...when it eventually was confirmed that he'd signed for us, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve! Seems he's already creating a big buzz with fans so just hoping we'll be seeing much more McCourt magic as the season progresses...

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6587025 said:
............... Stockdale ..............

Bruno .. Greer . Dunk .. Bennett

............. Holla ... Ince ..............

... Texiera .. Paddy .. LuaLua ...

................. Baldock .................

This i would like to see

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:lol: it's not as exciting as it sounds, basically it's having Tex and Trampy playing behind him in a triangle with Baldock at the tip. Bit gay I know :lol:

Made me chuckle. Glenn hoddle in an england friendly before the world cup in miami got rained off and Glenn would not stop mentioning how he would love to see sterling and 'the ox' dove tail Rooney. Since then you are the inly person ive seen reference it so im assuming its tongue in cheek.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
On saturday if we say play 2 up front would you also play both of these from the off or would that be a bit of a luxury?
image.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Made me chuckle. Glenn hoddle in an england friendly before the world cup in miami got rained off and Glenn would not stop mentioning how he would love to see sterling and 'the ox' dove tail Rooney. Since then you are the inly person ive seen reference it so im assuming its tongue in cheek.

:lol: hand on heart, I didn't hear Hoddle say that. Not sure where I got it from to be honest

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6587025 said:
............... Stockdale ..............

Bruno .. Greer . Dunk .. Bennett

............. Holla ... Ince ..............

... Texiera .. Paddy .. LuaLua ...

................. Baldock .................

That is such a high density of flair in between Holla/Ince and Baldock that it would probably have its own gravitational pull.

My guess is that one of KLL and Paddy will start on the bench. I wouldn't mind see COG partner Baldock up front in a 4-4-2; he played well 2nd half on Tuesday.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
McCourt instead of KLL at the tip of the midfield diamond, as playmaker for CMS and Baldock.

Not sure how Sami would then accommodate Tex plus the wing backs, but would like to see it happen. However I'm not sure an away game at a rampant Forest is the time to try it..............last week against Blackpool would have been ideal.

Let Kaz revert to being SuperSub.
i would stop the wing backs it is not working

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here