Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 15

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is there really no practice arena?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There is on the xbox one version, which version are you playing on?

I'm not yet, but I was reading that it was taken out. I will be on PS4 in 2.5 hours :D

I mean the option to play a practice 11 vs 11, one on one, corner etc.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can anyone confirm that the graphics on the 360 one are in fact, a bit pants? I've heard from a friend that its the case, but not sure how true it is.

I've not invested in an Xbone but it's my plan to, but I can't wait that long so will probably get 15 on the 360 anyway.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Don't know about any body else, but usually I love FIFA but after playing 3 or 4 games of FIFA 15 I find it quite disappointing in all honesty.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
In what way?
Doesn't seem a lot different to 14 yet, but I haven't delved too deeply yet.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
so, i've played just one game so far (a 3-0 way win at Forest...Ince, Baldock & Colunga scoring) and these are what i've noticed so far:

- Not a massive fan of the new team management/subs screen - preferred it as a list rather than the 'Ultimate Team' layout.
- through balls appear to have a bit of a mind of their own when it comes to weight
- atmosphere seems to be quiter...little noise from the fans (though that may be because i won in their back yard, i'll see how this is with a home game)

Other than that, it's pretty slick - it'll take a bit of time to get used to it but it's good.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
so, i've played just one game so far (a 3-0 way win at Forest...Ince, Baldock & Colunga scoring) and these are what i've noticed so far:

- Not a massive fan of the new team management/subs screen - preferred it as a list rather than the 'Ultimate Team' layout.
- through balls appear to have a bit of a mind of their own when it comes to weight
- atmosphere seems to be quiter...little noise from the fans (though that may be because i won in their back yard, i'll see how this is with a home game)

Other than that, it's pretty slick - it'll take a bit of time to get used to it but it's good.

Is that on the 360 or the Xbox one?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Would someone be interested in starting a FIFA 15 pro clubs/NSC league thread? Maybe one thread for xbox (both varieties) and one for playstation? Or both in one thread?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Looking forward to getting this although I always find it slightly heart wrenching to be saying goodbye to my previous career mode I had running on the prior game.

My Bayern Munich team from FIFA14 will go down in history as one of the greats........probably only in my household but you catch my drift.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The other thing i've noticed is that players seem to lose and win the ball easier - poor control is punished far more than in previous years.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Ive really enjoyed it so far, best FIFA game by far for me

Players i have been impressed with playing online
Colunga - Scored 6 goals in 2 matches for me....If only he could be like this in real life!
Teixiera - scored 2 out of the 2 but been great linking up play
Toko - Scored the first goal for me online!!!! very quick as well
March - No shock there really is there! great crosses

Players i not been impressed with
Baldock - hopefully this will change as i play on but so far its not been good and thats why Colunga has been main striker!
Holla - Dissapointing so far but that may just be because of the quick style i play which is why Toko has been more effective so far

Everyone else i have been alright with but hopefully Baldock and Holla will change! but i am very much enjoying this and just won the last match 7-4!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here