A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
she asked who is responsible... her son is ffs. :ffsparr:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a strange old war this one. Enemies coming from your home town. Weird.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Minutes applause at the next home game?

For the USAF, obviously.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
This person was not long ago an innocent child who had his whole life ahead of him.

Something went wrong down the line. I encourage you all to consider what that could be.

The fact that we admitted his mother and him to this country as an act of charity and gave her sanctuary along with her family and this is how they repaid us

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This person was not long ago an innocent child who had his whole life ahead of him.

Something went wrong down the line. I encourage you all to consider what that could be.

Pandora's box got opened?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yah, screwed up religious teaching. there's no wonderings here.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

And a few months ago he was a fully grown adult, with powers of reason and the ability to take full responsibility for his own actions and their consequences. He chose to go. The people IS have been raping and butchering don't have the luxury of any choice. Stop making excuses for him.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The fact that we admitted his mother and him to this country as an act of charity and gave her sanctuary along with her family and this is how they repaid us

We should've brainwashed them better.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the more important issue is to try and work out why someone from the UK turns against the UK or the West so to speak.

There are some very bad individuals within the UK that are perhaps influencing the issue, should this be legal or should these types of organisations be prosecuted ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

A life ahead of him to murder innocent people. I am glad he has been killed.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Ahhh, NSC's very own Lord Haw Haw.......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As it happens, the mother appeared to be relatively sensible and blamed those that encouraged her son to turn to extremism, rather than the west.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here