Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Typical. So we get this far in the League Cup for the first time in 35 years, draw a decent side and we'll end up fielding a reserve team because, more than likely, we have a Championship match 48 hours later. Makes a joke of the competition.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Typical. So we get this far in the League Cup for the first time in 35 years, draw a decent side and we'll end up fielding a reserve team because, more than likely, we have a Championship match 48 hours later. Makes a joke of the competition.
Not sure Sammi knows who his best team is yet,though Spurs away last 16, he has to play his best team.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
One of my better AND scarier footie experiences was a cup game at White Hart Lane. Not an Albion game, though - I went to cheer on Wrexham in the hope they would beat them. Cracking game it was too, ended 3-3 as I recall. Made the mistake, though, of wearing my Wales scarf to the game since it was red and white, same as Wrexham, and was very relieved to escape the game alive, let alone the trip to and from the tube station.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Forest gave the ball away lot against spurs high pressure up the pitch. we can give them a tough game at this stage of the cup.we need to go enjoy the game.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
What's funny? No we know how many tickets we get....
Sorry, it just made me laugh.
"Does anyone know their capacity?" Anyone, Anyone, we need to know. Inside knowledge anyone?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Bad news if your going to be using the trains coming home for this game, the 00.05 Victoria to Worthing/Eastbourne wont run past Haywards Heath with buses to Brighton and Lewes to connect with onwards trains.

The 01.00 to Brighton wont run past Three Bridges either with an onwards bus to Brighton. Still, would all be worth it if we somehow won !!

Correction - NO services between Haywards Heath and Brighton/Lewes/Hove after 11PM that week.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All those that wet themselves about it taking a whole 20 minutes to get out of the Amex had better take extra panties.

It's going to be a moist evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here