Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there people in your office who...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unfortunately, it's all about if your face fits. Luckily mine does and my boss thinks the sun shines from my rear end(it does, but I'm good at what I do). Also unfortunately, a work colleague of mine prefers to spend their time procrastinating, being obnoxious and hiding behind their religious belief. Please don't think I'm being racist, I'm just not very good with lazy 'tards who can't do their job, leaves their work area in a shit state and seems to have a hold over management that leaves them untouchable

I've worked with people who were crap at their job (not us being subjective, but because the boss and long-term customers told them so, after endless mistakes and/or unnecessary delay in completing assignments), they appeared to be half asleep, had no planning skills so were always 'fire fighting' and they maintained a bomb-site of a desk.

Yet they got promoted and kept their positions. It was generally accepted because their faces fitted in being sycophants and always going with the boss's flow in him in his baseless vendettas against colleagues, ex-customers or his associates outside of work. A grown up bag-man or fag.

It was always healthy and funny to take a step back from their unhappiness, taking the 'p' with normal colleagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here