Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burton Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have plans this evening and may miss the game on the radio. Could someone make sure to note the injury time added on in each half and whether we kick off the first or second half?

Thanks

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion team v Burton Albion: Stockdale, Calderon, Dunk, Hughes, Chicksen; Ince, Gardner, McCourt; LuaLua, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. Subs: Ankergren (GK), Bruno, Greer, Forster-Caskey, Holla, Toko, Colunga

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
4-2-4 then

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Pretty much all our players are a similar standard now so 9 changes doesn't really make the team any weaker.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I was on my way to watch Crystal Palace vs Newcastle (in the away end) got as far as Preston Park and the train got cancelled! At least there looks like a possible stream for Brighton game though :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hmmm....Paddy in and Tex out - would have liked to have seen the flair of both of them in the team at the same time. Not a bad team, though, but I'm disappointed to see no sign of Walton. Come on the Albion! Let's have a nice win tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here