Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey's new training ground.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The architect mentioned throughout the article (Mike Saunders) is a good friend of mine. As a lifelong pompey fan he did all his work for them for nothing which is a nice touch.

He wouldn't have got paid for it anyway

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I love the fact that the narrator even bothers to point out the "lockers to put your valuables in." I mean, wow, he really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good luck to them.
They are finally getting their house in order, and the fans seem to be in charge of things.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Need little lockers to keep their valuables in, bloody hell, that reminded me of when I played Sunday morning footy and visiting the swimming baths. Lock everything away otherwise the local chavs will be in to steal it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
1. be fair, it's better than what they had before. I believe they used to train on the University playing fields in Southampton or, to be more exact, Eastleigh.
2. Make's one realise how lucky we are.

Exactly. We're getting very arrogant for a team who has only just got our first ever training ground, especially when we trained on university playing fields.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Exactly. We're getting very arrogant for a team who has only just got our first ever training ground, especially when we trained on university playing fields.

Well said.
It's not like Brighton fans to look down their noses at other not so fortunate clubs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well said.
It's not like Brighton fans to look down their noses at other not so fortunate clubs.
We're generally a very supportive set of fans, with a couple of exceptions of course.

:)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We're generally a very supportive set of fans, with a couple of exceptions of course.

:)

Seemed to remember a thread a few weeks back, taking the pee out of Blackpools training facilities.
Short memories and all that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seemed to remember a thread a few weeks back, taking the pee out of Blackpools training facilities.
Short memories and all that.
Yes, pretty shocking facility given the amount of cash they received for playing in the PL. Have Crap2010 finished the cladding yet?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes, pretty shocking facility given the amount of cash they received for playing in the PL. Have Crap2010 finished the cladding yet?

All done squire, and paid for :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ahhh, the Toilet Bowl :thumbsup:

Nah, THIS is a toilet...

_77801036_toiletstadium.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-29325539

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Good on them. At long last seem to be cutting their cloth accordingly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did anyone ever go to the facilities at Falmer, our precious training ground....? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here