Votes: 9 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
70s Jam v 70s Pink Floyd. Bring it on!

Not a big fan of The Jam, mostly because Paul Weller seems like a MASSIVE cock who takes himself way too seriously. Meanwhile, love 70s Floyd so no-brainer for me I'm afraid.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not a big fan of The Jam, mostly because Paul Weller seems like a MASSIVE cock who takes himself way too seriously. Meanwhile, love 70s Floyd so no-brainer for me I'm afraid.

Obviously music is very personal and no right/wrong. My only area of concern is that you say Weller takes himself too seriously, some might have a similar take on all that stuff Pink Floyd self-indulged with and emitted in the super 70s.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Obviously music is very personal and no right/wrong. My only area of concern is that you say Weller takes himself too seriously, some might have a similar take on all that stuff Pink Floyd self-indulged with and emitted in the super 70s.

Oh absolutely.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Voted Genesis as Floyd (as previously sated by others) were more of a 70s concern for me (although 'The Final Cut' is brilliant :) )

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sadly Genesis will never win such a poll, but if I could only ever listen to one album on my Desert Island it would be Seconds Out

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I love The Jam, but I also freely admit to being a Police fan. Not popular I know, but frankly, I think they a brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here