Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burton scruffpots Roll Call

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm in. Will be wearing the away top to match the players, just like at Ipswich. Oh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me, and will be wearing what's comfortable and warm. Anyone else should be watching the game, not assessing what supporters are wearing.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The football ground info site gives lots of decent pubs to visit and at £2.20 a pint it would be rude not to try them all :)

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Me and the eldest son will be there - Stansted to St Albans via Burton...

Can't promise that we'll be smart, though.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'll be there +3/4 others.
I'll be dressed for the weather, wearing a broad smile unless the result or standing on the terrace for a couple of hours kills my mood.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm coming straight from the office, so will be relatively smart. Does the dress code require suit jackets to be worn?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its strictly no Ebay stuff and nothing that costs under £200 even if you can buy the same tosh for a fiver in the factory shop !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sartorial elegance is surely subjective, I will be there, but can't categorically guarantee that my attire would be considered smart by those who care about these things. That said, I will smell perfectly acceptable as I have a shower every day and "Right Guard" is regularly on my shopping list, might not bother shaving though, is that OK with everyone?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Although I shall be tuning into the radio for this football game I shall of course be dressed as usual for cup games and also holding my lucky cigarette holder image.jpg

Come on now you Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here