The main character is an awful actress.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was hoping this would be good, it isn't

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The main character is an awful actress.

The main character is a really good actress. It's the totality of the thing which is pretty feeble. We've just turned over.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
You still would though ;)

Does the pope s##t in the woods!? Problem is, any women that's stupid or drunk enough to sleep with me needs to be a good actress.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why is it ex Eastenders actors and actresses seem to often drift in to the armed services roles for their next job of work ? Tamzin Outhwaite in Redcaps was bad enough, that's before we have shaven headed, eyeball popping Ross Kemp in Ultimate Force.I'm waiting for Dot Cotton to play a young Vera Lyn during the Blitz....... lord help us.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I watched a programme on BBC2 about American prisoners in solitary confinement and the mental unit in a supermax prison.
I have not seen a more scary, gruesome and facinating television programme for many years.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I quite liked the program.

The problem with Lacey Turner is that she ALWAYS looks miserable in the rolls she playes. Even when she is happy, she looks dour.

View attachment 58838

2010_nta_stacey.jpg

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I watched a programme on BBC2 about American prisoners in solitary confinement and the mental unit in a supermax prison.
I have not seen a more scary, gruesome and facinating television programme for many years.

I was dismayed at the situation of one of the inmates. He only wanted to take a education exam so when he got out he could get a job, was promised he would be able to sit it and weeks later still hadn't. It drove him to the brink and he ended up cutting himself (the amount of blood and state of him and his cell turned my stomach). The guy was going slowly mad before the cameras.

The prison governor was trying his best but in all cases was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We enjoyed it. Well not enjoyed it as it was a pretty grim storyline, but we thought it was well acted and atmospheric.

I take it it was filmed in South africa.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pure propaganda. And pretty shit story so far.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was dismayed at the situation of one of the inmates. He only wanted to take a education exam so when he got out he could get a job, was promised he would be able to sit it and weeks later still hadn't. It drove him to the brink and he ended up cutting himself (the amount of blood and state of him and his cell turned my stomach). The guy was going slowly mad before the cameras.

The prison governor was trying his best but in all cases was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Shocking wasn't it. I have been thinking about it all day. I recommend people watch it on I player I guarantee you will be glued to the screen but beware parts are truly horrible but must watch stuff.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here