Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United fans racism in defeat with tweets (NSFW) to Mario Balotelli

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm sure they will claim it's just 'banter' after he went 'LOL' following their CAPITULATION today.

balotelli-racism2.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Craig Sainsbury must be a really pleasant person and appears to come from Leicester as well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not acceptable. At all. Not anywhere. Especially that scumbag from Leicester who should be traced and prosecuted.

It doesn't excuse it, but was it necessary (or even intelligent or amusing) for Ballotelli to Tweet 'Lol' in the first place? Or even to Tweet at all..............if I had drawn up his Liverpool contract it would have included a total prohibition on him going anywhere near Twitter.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not acceptable. At all. Not anywhere. Especially that scumbag from Leicester who should be traced and prosecuted.

It doesn't excuse it, but was it necessary (or even intelligent or amusing) for Ballotelli to Tweet 'Lol' in the first place? Or even to Tweet at all..............if I had drawn up his Liverpool contract it would have included a total prohibition on him going anywhere near Twitter.

This is something clubs need to get a handle on. Social media is still a relatively new aspect to players lives. There should either be, as you say, contractual stipulations or training in the use of it.

Of course what has been levied at Balotelli is utterly disgraceful.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It doesn't excuse it, but was it necessary (or even intelligent or amusing) for Ballotelli to Tweet 'Lol' in the first place?

absolutly, he is entitled to air his view as much as any other football fan should.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Mario may be a prize PLUM at times for his antics, and if some fans give him abuse for that then to a certain extent that's understandable, calling him a ****** isn't though.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seemed unusual that he had a proper name, so I googled him. Whoateallthepies.com had an article about these tweets and referred to him as a free lance journalist, so I googled his name with that job description and found this article about a Chelsea fan being stabbed after they beat Everton 6-3 last month. http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...bbed-outside-goodison-park-after-everton-win/ (like the argus there's a video that automatically loads beside the article).

I can find no other report about this supposed stabbing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here