Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
prohibido.jpg

Dog_shit.jpg

20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bridcutt and Buckley may have done once Gus planted the seeds but I dont think that could be levelled at Ulloa. He came back tl watch us play Cheltenham, because he wanted to. Do you think that Bridcutt and Buckley would.

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Bridcutt and Buckley may have done once Gus planted the seeds but I dont think that could be levelled at Ulloa. He came back tl watch us play Cheltenham, because he wanted to. Do you think that Bridcutt and Buckley would.
He had a day off and came back to visit Calde...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Have we sold all of our decent thread starters too?

If I go on Readytogo or Foxes Talk and find myself immersed in cognitive and insightful conversation I shall be writing Paul Barber a very strongly worded letter.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Bridcutt and Buckley - yes. And where's it got Bridcutt? Unused bench-warmer again at Sunderland, the team who've won even fewer games than we have this season! Not quite the same with Ulloa. At least he's proving a success in the Premier League. However, in all three cases, I blame those running the club who claimed we had no need to sell them , raked in fat-transfer fees and have replaced them with mediocre journeymen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here