Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you change...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
people pay their money so are entitled to do whatever they like within the law of course, must admit I didn't Boo nor others around me
but we were pissed off with the display

....that also includes watching the game and not having to join in with shit songs as well.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
funnily enough most people claim not to boo ! but still I ask will anyone who boos PLease tell me what good it does??? ask yourself if youre doing your job not so well and your boss berates you in front of everyone does it make you do it better?? well does it?

Jul 7, 2003
funnily enough most people claim not to boo ! but still I ask will anyone who boos PLease tell me what good it does??? ask yourself if youre doing your job not so well and your boss berates you in front of everyone does it make you do it better?? well does it?

Did Sami berate them in public? Must have missed that.

If you are talking about the fans, please could you tell us when those who would like to express dissatisfaction with the performances are going to get their personal, private meeting with the players?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
looks like we were too concerned with saving as much of our gains from player sales for covering losses than replacing players.

i was disappointed that we didn't get another marquee striker signing to replace ulloa. baldock didn't cut it for me then or now.

and to answer the OPs question - the system we are playing.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
any other morons think that booing helps in any way? I f so please explain

Hey don't come on here thinking you have opinions that don't agree with those that shout the loudest. By the way I agree with you, don't see the point of booing.

I also agree with Kevtherev (never thought I would say that) At Brentford and yesterday our forwards were too lightweight for the defenders they were up against, and O'Grady with 2 quick players (colunga & Baldock or Texeira and CMS) playing off of him could be the answer. He might also have got on the end of one of those crosses that sailed over everyone else.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Any of the keepers none of them give me much confidence

Chicksen
Dunk
Greer
Calderon

Bennett
Holla
Crofts/Stephens when fit
Bruno

O Grady
Ball dock

Lua Lua
Tex
McCourt

As change the game/impact players

Remaining subs Hughes, CMS etc

The way we play with luxury players we have will get roasted buy teams in the top half so we need to start from a solid base and give baldock and CMS a proper foil to play off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
First up id like to change the useless fans especially the ones who booed at the end! you lot please don't bother to come again! stay at Home watch Chelsea win and laugh at Man united loosing, or Maybe just get a fix of goals from match of the day! (by the way you f ukwits we did have a team before August 2011, I know its hard to believe and yes sometimes it was hard going!)

What rubbish if most of those that were dissapointed yesterday had followed your views and not followed the club through the bad times we wouldnt be in the position we are now. I would ask TB the question are you happy with the squad now having told us to wait to the end of the window to see who signs.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Raise the tempo, raise the tempo, raise the tempo.

Play a consistent best 11 as much as possible. Rotation is good, but players need to get a rhythm going if they are performing together, and players not performing need to be dropped.

SHOOTING PRACTICE.

For now, stick to players correct positions, work on flexibility in training, not during a league game (except Bruno).

Play Paddy as much as possible.

Play Holla with Ince, drop JFC.

Play CMS as much as possible.

Use Bruno in midfield when possible.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Plan corners.
Add variety to corners.
Practice corners.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get in a striker coach. Strikers (and our other outfield players) need to start putting away the chances we are creating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here