Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your real MotM?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
IMO he was good going forward but once again looked dodgy at the back. An Adam El-Abdesque slip after winning the ball nearly gifted them a chance on goal in the second half too. I worry about just how much freedom he's been given going forward. It's almost as if he's been told to ignore defensive duties completely.

Not sure he had an awful lot (if anything) to do at the back to knock points off. As for the slip, it happens, wouldn't knock too much off for that despite the potential outcome.

I'm not suggesting his performance was outstanding, but who better? I chose from him Stockdale and Bennett

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You could put all their names in a hat a just draw one and you wouldnt be far out. Nobody impressed other than the subs when they came on. Of those that started I would say Greer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not sure he had an awful lot (if anything) to do at the back to knock points off. As for the slip, it happens, wouldn't knock too much off for that despite the potential outcome.

I'm not suggesting his performance was outstanding, but who better? I chose from him Stockdale and Bennett

Yeah, all good points. I'll stick with Greer though.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
It would have to be between Lua Lua and Mc Court, which says it all about the players who started. I was not impressed with Bennett, Colunga, Crofts and Caskey in particular.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Greer...

Surprised by all the calls for Bennett had him as a 6 at best, clever flicks but can't defend, the throw-in at Crofts in the first half was laughable.....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Holla.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I had the first two substituted as better than the others left on, then Kaz stole the show.
SH didn't have the cojones to take off a defender or either of the dull duo of Holla or Crofts
No Guts No Glory

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm surprised by people saying Greer - on more than once occasion he went to challenge the striker as the ball was coming into him and he misjudged it, allowing the ball and at times the player to drift past him and Dunk had to mop up.

I thought Dunk looked much more assured than Greer.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Colunga had a shocker, maybe the first minute miss knocked his confidence, but he should have scored that! For me the MOM was McCourt, even though he was only on for 10 mins. He looked creative and put a few decent passes in. Bruno looks ok going forward, back lacklustre as a defender(considering he's a right back).
As a team our players looked on different wavelengths, and pretty much devoid of creativity against a team who were happy to defend in numbers, try and hit on the counter and go home with a point - which they obviously did

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here