Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your real MotM?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Colunga had a shocker, maybe the first minute miss knocked his confidence, but he should have scored that! For me the MOM was McCourt, even though he was only on for 10 mins. He looked creative and put a few decent passes in. Bruno looks ok going forward, back lacklustre as a defender(considering he's a right back).
As a team our players looked on different wavelengths, and pretty much devoid of creativity against a team who were happy to defend in numbers, try and hit on the counter and go home with a point - which they obviously did
Agree,if Paddy had been on longer he would've stole the show,touches of real class...that pass where on the outside of his boot he slid it across the defenders to Bruno.

spellfast

Jul 14, 2011
Stone Cross
Bruno

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bruno for me - yes he made the occasional mistake but on the other hand he was more involved in the game than any other player on the field.

And did nothing to influence it apart from nearly helping them to score late on.

LuaLua for pushing them back to defending in their penalty area, or Stockdale for preventing a defeat

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No-one was outstanding. Bruno or Kaz for me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Stockdale, feel confident with crosses and shot-stopping. On the negative, Colunga and Baldock :ffsparr:

I may be about to be whooshed but that's what my seven year old said to immense mirth.

If your keeper is your MOM in a home game against a basket case of a side with one point to their names you are royally f**ked. Might as well set the satnav for Oldham and Crewe right now to save time.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Every time Kaz fell over, we got a free kick. EVERY time. Never seen that before. So, I'll say Kaz. But I love Paddy as well.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well, me and mate picked three, Greer, Dunk and baldock who's movement abd work rate was terrific. I couldn't believe they took him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here