Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
People are booing because we have a clueless manager. Nothing wrong with people showing their emotions. Another turgid display against a very average Blackburn side!

Swollen display?

Boo to your poor English!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I do not agree with booing the team,its not going to change anything,to bring about change do not attend the Amex until such time that real progress has been achieved,you will also be £`s in pocket.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst I do not boo I am sure that if it was consistent with poor displays those that matter would hear it and perhaps take some action to stop it whether it be SH and the team or TB and his team.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Bloody hell, you've used 'disappointed' twice and spelt it right twice - either you've got your spellchecker on or you're on the wrong forum! We usually dissappoint on here.
Obviously I've got spell check! Nobody knows how to spell disappointed! BTW How many teams in the division are definitely better than Blackburn

a few boos I heard but people paying a lot of money are entitled to and all this JCL knocking and people say they should stay away dont wash with me I want as many JCLs to watch and the money they put into the club through attending is far far better than just a 15,000 hardcore turning up and further lack of spending for players...the team will end up a mediocre league 1 side!!!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
a few boos I heard but people paying a lot of money are entitled to and all this JCL knocking and people say they should stay away dont wash with me I want as many JCLs to watch and the money they put into the club through attending is far far better than just a 15,000 hardcore turning up and further lack of spending for players...the team will end up a mediocre league 1 side!!!
15k in the 3rd tier is pretty good

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
People can boo if they want. You can't criticise them for doing that.

By staying silent - you are making just as big a statement. So I'd
suggest the OP minds their own business.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Think it was more to do with Hypia! Clueless tactics!! Bringing on O'Grady 1 min from time and taking buldock off. It was crying out for Halfords height! ! Sami has lost me after that game!!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I do not agree with booing the team,its not going to change anything,to bring about change do not attend the Amex until such time that real progress has been achieved,you will also be £`s in pocket.

Now, you really don't mean that do W.W? How is not going to games and therefore not putting cash into TB's player purchase coffers going to allow for new/better players?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BOOOOOOOO. I was booing all game..

Especially at the end ....BOOOOOOOOOO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here