Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I only get to the Amex 3 or 4 times a season, i am desperate to get there ASAP and i have a few Argyle mates that keep asking me to organise a weekend in Brighton which should be a great weekend away.
But i am not even considering it at the moment, watching the stream i thought we are playing poorly with no spark against a side that have not won this season, the atmosphere is crap and there are swathes of empty seats.
If i lived closer to Brighton i would have a season ticket and go no matter what, but i have to try and choose the best time to go and that is not now, which saddens me greatly.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Blackpool have no idea how to score, we have no idea in third half, seems like it will be 0-0 with Blackpool parking the bus in the second half

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why Baldock at Jake? Would rather Colunga and Crofts came off

tbh you could maybe take off who you like
it just needs mixing up a little
bring on someone who can shoot straight and on sight
bring on Hughes and put Dunk up front
just change it because its not working

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I only get to the Amex 3 or 4 times a season, i am desperate to get there ASAP and i have a few Argyle mates that keep asking me to organise a weekend in Brighton which should be a great weekend away.
But i am not even considering it at the moment, watching the stream i thought we are playing poorly with no spark against a side that have not won this season, the atmosphere is crap and there are swathes of empty seats.
If i lived closer to Brighton i would have a season ticket and go no matter what, but i have to try and choose the best time to go and that is not now, which saddens me greatly.

I feel sorry for the eleven NORWEGIAN Albion fans who've trekked over for this game.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
tbh you could maybe take off who you like
it just needs mixing up a little
bring on someone who can shoot straight and on sight
bring on Hughes and put Dunk up front
just change it because its not working

True. Paddy, KLL and CMS on. Crofts, JFC and Colunga off. Job's a gooden!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we might get a chance in the 3rd minute of the 3rd...............oh no that won't work

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
coroner.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Only had the stream since half time, but we seem to be looking ok. Plenty of action in their box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here