Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's an Electrical Storm (apparently)

People from Folkestone and Ashford saying they can see it on Twitter. Plenty of pics on there although you need a pro camera to get decent shots.

I've looked on Twitter and can't see it, but then I don't live in Folkestone or Ashford.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Just about to post simalar, we have had banging noises like fireworks all around us (Bevendean) for the last 15/20 mins. Cannot see any fireworks going off. We are towards top of hill so assume they are just out of view.
mate fireworks display on university campus freshens week,but massive storm cloud with constant lightening way off in the distance looks like over Eastbourne

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's the third thread in as many minutes. Do we need a new one for each flash?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
UFO's in SKY, are we being invaded

Lots of flashing lights south of Crawley. Weird Shapes in Sky.....is this an invasion

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
When I first noticed it about 45 mins ago.The sky was clear except for a ball of cloud where the flashes were coming from.
Now it is to dark to see if the cloud has increased or not.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I live in peacehaven.this is the most exciting thing to happen since the Anex ( local shop/offie) starting taking cards.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Flew into gatwick last night and was lightening all around the plane- took a video which I'll try to upload! Pretty cool experience

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-19 20.46.40.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-19 20.46.40.png
    749.2 KB · Views: 586

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here